Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 87

Thread: Question for the Gunnies: Backup

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Resting down in Cornwall...
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fpw
    Sounds like a 9mm Kel-Tec P-11 is the way to go. The Eldorado Starfires sound like a good round.

    Thanks, guys
    Our pleasure. We insist on Jack being well-armed at all times!
    Hidden Content

    Link to a video by the OTHER Paul Stanko:
    Hidden Content
    (No relation!)

    'Mama always told me not to look into the eyes of the sun. But mama, that's where the fun is"
    --Manfred Mann.

    The eternal Thompson gunner
    still wandering through the night
    Now it's ten years later but he still keeps up the fight
    In Ireland, in Lebanon, in Palestine and Berkeley
    Patty Hearst heard the burst of Roland's Thompson gun and bought it.--Warren Zevon

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fpw
    Sounds like a 9mm Kel-Tec P-11 is the way to go. The Eldorado Starfires sound like a good round.

    Thanks, guys
    You're welcome, although I'm just giving confirmation to Biggles recommendation. I'll show you a Starfire round when you come to Burbank next month.

    Ken V.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    Our pleasure. We insist on Jack being well-armed at all times!
    And not only Jack!

    Ken V.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Resting down in Cornwall...
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Valentine
    You're welcome, although I'm just giving confirmation to Biggles recommendation. I'll show you a Starfire round when you come to Burbank next month.

    Ken V.
    And if Paul comes to the Hoosier state, I'll be happy to let him try out my P-11, with some 115 grain CorBon rounds.
    Hidden Content

    Link to a video by the OTHER Paul Stanko:
    Hidden Content
    (No relation!)

    'Mama always told me not to look into the eyes of the sun. But mama, that's where the fun is"
    --Manfred Mann.

    The eternal Thompson gunner
    still wandering through the night
    Now it's ten years later but he still keeps up the fight
    In Ireland, in Lebanon, in Palestine and Berkeley
    Patty Hearst heard the burst of Roland's Thompson gun and bought it.--Warren Zevon

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Resting down in Cornwall...
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Valentine
    And not only Jack!

    Ken V.
    I've been reading "The Probability Broach". I want to move to the North American Confederacy! I think I'd be right at home. Sort of brings new meaning to Outback's slogan: "no rules, just right".
    Hidden Content

    Link to a video by the OTHER Paul Stanko:
    Hidden Content
    (No relation!)

    'Mama always told me not to look into the eyes of the sun. But mama, that's where the fun is"
    --Manfred Mann.

    The eternal Thompson gunner
    still wandering through the night
    Now it's ten years later but he still keeps up the fight
    In Ireland, in Lebanon, in Palestine and Berkeley
    Patty Hearst heard the burst of Roland's Thompson gun and bought it.--Warren Zevon

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    I've been reading "The Probability Broach". I want to move to the North American Confederacy! I think I'd be right at home. Sort of brings new meaning to Outback's slogan: "no rules, just right".
    Just one rule actually. No one has a right to initiate the use of force.

    As far as moving to the NAC is concerned, I can only say:

    MEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOO!

    The next book in the series is THE VENUS BELT. Currently out of print, it's available through abebooks.com.

    Ken V.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    And if Paul comes to the Hoosier state, I'll be happy to let him try out my P-11, with some 115 grain CorBon rounds.
    I'll bet he would enjoy that ... time permitting.

    If you and I were ever able to get together -- with our guns -- I think we would have an absolute (you will pardon the expression) BLAST!

    Ken V.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Resting down in Cornwall...
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Valentine
    I'll bet he would enjoy that ... time permitting.

    If you and I were ever able to get together -- with our guns -- I think we would have an absolute (you will pardon the expression) BLAST!

    Ken V.
    We would have to go to a DNR preserve with a rifle range so we could take our long arms. FPW, are you in?
    Hidden Content

    Link to a video by the OTHER Paul Stanko:
    Hidden Content
    (No relation!)

    'Mama always told me not to look into the eyes of the sun. But mama, that's where the fun is"
    --Manfred Mann.

    The eternal Thompson gunner
    still wandering through the night
    Now it's ten years later but he still keeps up the fight
    In Ireland, in Lebanon, in Palestine and Berkeley
    Patty Hearst heard the burst of Roland's Thompson gun and bought it.--Warren Zevon

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Resting down in Cornwall...
    Posts
    1,604

    Default News on the web

    I just read a story online about the NRA beginning its news operations today. For Second Amendment supporters, the address is www.nranews.com. For those of you who think only the government should have arms, maybe the info will provide food for thought.
    Hidden Content

    Link to a video by the OTHER Paul Stanko:
    Hidden Content
    (No relation!)

    'Mama always told me not to look into the eyes of the sun. But mama, that's where the fun is"
    --Manfred Mann.

    The eternal Thompson gunner
    still wandering through the night
    Now it's ten years later but he still keeps up the fight
    In Ireland, in Lebanon, in Palestine and Berkeley
    Patty Hearst heard the burst of Roland's Thompson gun and bought it.--Warren Zevon

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    We would have to go to a DNR preserve with a rifle range so we could take our long arms. FPW, are you in?
    DNR -- Do Not Resuscitate?

    Ken V.

Similar Threads

  1. Another question for the gunnies
    By Lisa in forum F. Paul Wilson Main Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 08:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •