Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I have been a long time reader of Mr. Wilson and love that there is a site to go to refresh myself on books read long ago.
    Thank you.
    Looking forward to the Compendium as well.

Quote Originally Posted by fpw View Post
    ...because it's devoted to ME. (Well, not me, exactly, but to my work.) Until the Compendium comes out, if you've got a question about one of my books, go here.

I am the owner of the referenced website and I recently made some major changes. Appearances, added Cold City, redid Nightworld with new version and added Dark at the End. I changed some of the characters also. Let me know what you think Jack fans website.
    186,000 Miles per Second. Its not just a good idea, its the law.

The level of detail on your site continues to amaze me.
    FPWHidden Content
    "It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.

Quote Originally Posted by fpw View Post
    ...because it's devoted to ME. (Well, not me, exactly, but to my work.) Until the Compendium comes out, if you've got a question about one of my books, go here.
    Nice site, L. Paul Wynn; great for newcomers. It's especially nice to see all the original cover art of the first printings.

Also, here's a pic I found that kinda reminds me of what the Compendium might look like:
    ґφҗ

Witchbreed Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Srem View Post
    Also, here's a pic I found that kinda reminds me of what the Compendium might look like:
    Cool.
    FPWHidden Content
    "It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.

Not feeling the actor choices for most of the main players, except for Jack, Norton feels like a good choice. Still really see Rory Kinnear as Rasalom... Max Von Sydow as Glaekan? Are you smoking crack?

Of course actor choices can easily change. Cross references could be brushed up a bit but all in all a fabulous effort... keep it up

First of all, thank you for such a great resource. I am a new FPW fan just getting through the Repairman Jack and Adversary cycle series. Lots of great info on there, Sometimes I'll catch a reference to another book but not recall exactly what it was.

I just want to report that the links on the "Organizations" page are broken, I was able to find the correct pages anyways but figured you'd want to know.

http://flowyn.com/Jack/Organizations/Lister.html

the links look like http://flowyn.com/Jack/Organizations...ons\Light.html

when they should look like http://flowyn.com/Jack/Organizations/Light.html