Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Midnight Mass shipped

Default Midnight Mass shipped

I just got a notice from Amazon that Midnight Mass (the regular hardcover, not the fancy one) has shipped. I thought it wasn't coming out until April. What a nice surprise.

Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa
    I just got a notice from Amazon that Midnight Mass (the regular hardcover, not the fancy one) has shipped. I thought it wasn't coming out until April. What a nice surprise.
    Lisa
    Now, we can only hope that the 'fancy' one ships some day. (ahem, SIMS 4 and 5)
    Scott Hajek

"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Hajek
    I signed the sig sheets a couple of weeks agao, so it can't be long.
    FPWHidden Content
    "It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa
    I just got a notice from Amazon that Midnight Mass (the regular hardcover, not the fancy one) has shipped.
    I received a couple of copies last week from my editor. I think it looks great.
    FPWHidden Content
    "It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.

My wife brought a copy home from work yesterday (she works at Borders). Stayed up until 4 am reading. Haven't finished yet, but it's great so far. No surprise there.

--Matthew

Default Started Midnight Mass...

...and must ask FPW:

What is it with women named Carol(e) and tertiary characters (never seen) named Kevin? I'm being sincere: these were the first things I noticed about this (and I'm sure I remember the Kevin bit because I truly am in love with Hosts)

Just curious!
    Kate

[QUOTE=Sangwyn]...and must ask FPW:

What is it with women named Carol(e) and tertiary characters (never seen) named Kevin? I'm being sincere: these were the first things I noticed about this (and I'm sure I remember the Kevin bit because I truly am in love with Hosts)QUOTE]
    Lack of imagination + Alzheimer's. Sometimes I catch myself, sometimes I don't.
    FPWHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Sangwyn
    ...and must ask FPW:

What is it with women named Carol(e) and tertiary characters (never seen) named Kevin? I'm being sincere: these were the first things I noticed about this (and I'm sure I remember the Kevin bit because I truly am in love with Hosts)
    You can never have enough Kevins, hey Lisa?

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    You can never have enough Kevins, hey Lisa?
    That's right, Dave. I'm all for tertiary characters named Kevin. As long as they die.

Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Hajek
    Whoo hoo!!! The 'fancy' one finally arrived. Going the route of Shocklines was great for the personal inscription. Thank you, Paul. I love the extra bonus. I'd frame it if it didn't require ripping a page out of the book. Thank you again!
    Scott Hajek

"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."