• SEX SLAVES OF THE DRAGON TONG

A Yellow Peril triptych containing the title story, plus "Part of the Game," and a brand new story involving the same characters in San Francisco's Chinatown in 1938.
    And check out the cover! Available in KINDLE and all OTHER FORMATS
    Comments 10 Comments
      cobalt -
      Cool beans.
      Alvin Fox -
      What's this new story?

Someone should publish a chapbook containing all three of the stories now.

Or Paul should write more short stories to fill a fourth collection.
      swandy -
      Uh Alvin, I think the description says it includes all three stories. (At least the listing at Amazon says that.)
      Alvin Fox -
      I prefer physical copies.
      mad4tunes -
      Quote Originally Posted by Alvin Fox View Post
      I prefer physical copies.
      You don't have a printer (chucklesnort)?
      Alvin Fox -
      Actually, no.
      PicardRex -
      I'd second a physical copy request. Sex slaves was an awesome story, a book full of like minded stories would kick ass as would just a physical copy of this book.
      RomanyX -
      Er. I hope I'm not committing some kind of social blunder by bringing this up, but there's a continuity error in regard to Brannigan's appearance:

From Sex Slaves of the Dragon Tong:

"For a fair-skinned redhead like him, a blush was always waiting in the wings, ready to prance onstage at an instant’s notice."

From Dragon's Tongue:

"He had thick dark hair, bright blue eyes, and was busy waxing a brand new shark-nosed Graham."

Is it hard to correct a digital document like a Kindle book?
      Keith the Elder -
      Quote Originally Posted by PicardRex View Post
      I'd second a physical copy request. Sex slaves was an awesome story, a book full of like minded stories would kick ass as would just a physical copy of this book.
      I third that request
      Jebur27 -
      Quote Originally Posted by RomanyX View Post
      Er. I hope I'm not committing some kind of social blunder by bringing this up, but there's a continuity error in regard to Brannigan's appearance:

From Sex Slaves of the Dragon Tong:

"For a fair-skinned redhead like him, a blush was always waiting in the wings, ready to prance onstage at an instantís notice."

From Dragon's Tongue:

"He had thick dark hair, bright blue eyes, and was busy waxing a brand new shark-nosed Graham."

Is it hard to correct a digital document like a Kindle book?
      Hair dye?
  • My So Called Life