PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Mass shipped

Lisa
03-26-2004, 10:59 PM
I just got a notice from Amazon that Midnight Mass (the regular hardcover, not the fancy one) has shipped. I thought it wasn't coming out until April. What a nice surprise.

Lisa

Scott Hajek
03-26-2004, 11:03 PM
I just got a notice from Amazon that Midnight Mass (the regular hardcover, not the fancy one) has shipped. I thought it wasn't coming out until April. What a nice surprise.
Lisa
Now, we can only hope that the 'fancy' one ships some day. (ahem, SIMS 4 and 5)

fpw
03-27-2004, 09:24 AM

I signed the sig sheets a couple of weeks agao, so it can't be long.

fpw
03-27-2004, 09:26 AM
I just got a notice from Amazon that Midnight Mass (the regular hardcover, not the fancy one) has shipped.

I received a couple of copies last week from my editor. I think it looks great.

Matthew Smith
03-30-2004, 11:36 PM
My wife brought a copy home from work yesterday (she works at Borders). Stayed up until 4 am reading. Haven't finished yet, but it's great so far. No surprise there.

--Matthew

Sangwyn
03-31-2004, 10:14 PM
...and must ask FPW:

What is it with women named Carol(e) and tertiary characters (never seen) named Kevin? I'm being sincere: these were the first things I noticed about this (and I'm sure I remember the Kevin bit because I truly am in love with Hosts)

Just curious!
Kate

fpw
03-31-2004, 11:28 PM
[QUOTE=Sangwyn]...and must ask FPW:

What is it with women named Carol(e) and tertiary characters (never seen) named Kevin? I'm being sincere: these were the first things I noticed about this (and I'm sure I remember the Kevin bit because I truly am in love with Hosts)QUOTE]
Lack of imagination + Alzheimer's. Sometimes I catch myself, sometimes I don't.

Dave
04-01-2004, 05:53 AM
...and must ask FPW:

What is it with women named Carol(e) and tertiary characters (never seen) named Kevin? I'm being sincere: these were the first things I noticed about this (and I'm sure I remember the Kevin bit because I truly am in love with Hosts)

You can never have enough Kevins, hey Lisa?

Dave

Lisa
04-01-2004, 12:41 PM
You can never have enough Kevins, hey Lisa?

That's right, Dave. I'm all for tertiary characters named Kevin. As long as they die.

Lisa

Scott Hajek
04-22-2005, 09:26 PM

Whoo hoo!!! The 'fancy' one finally arrived. Going the route of Shocklines was great for the personal inscription. Thank you, Paul. I love the extra bonus. I'd frame it if it didn't require ripping a page out of the book. Thank you again!

mike36799
04-27-2005, 12:45 AM
I have the hardback with the SPOOKY blood dripping down the side. I'm guessing that is the "special" one? Pretty nifty looking cover!

Marc
04-27-2005, 10:52 AM
I have the hardback with the SPOOKY blood dripping down the side. I'm guessing that is the "special" one? Pretty nifty looking cover!

That's the mass market hardcover edition. Nothing special about it.

The limited edition by Cemetery Dance has the attached cover.

Mr_Falcon
04-27-2005, 01:31 PM
I am sorry as this has probably been dealt with before, but I can't find the info in my newsletter. Where would I be able to look for the fancy edition? I found the regular at Amazon, for a pretty nice price, too.

Scott Hajek
04-27-2005, 01:33 PM
I am sorry as this has probably been dealt with before, but I can't find the info in my newsletter. Where would I be able to look for the fancy edition? I found the regular at Amazon, for a pretty nice price, too.

You can try the publisher, Cemetery Dance, or one of the booksellers on the web. Shocklines is a great seller with great service.

Marc
04-27-2005, 01:34 PM

Shocklines.com (http://www.shocklines.com)
Cemetery Dance (http://www.cemeterydance.com)